|Season||Survivor: Turtle Islands|
|Tribe Type||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)|| Lihiman|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Sibaung at Day 17|
|Lowest Placing Member||Ometepe (23/24)|
|Highest Placing Member||Zach (4/24)|
Post-Tribe Dissolve & Switch (Schoolyard Pick)Edit
Nuno became a tribe captain of the New Taganak tribe since he got the highest score on his tribe at the previous immunity challenge. New Taganak & New Sibaung picked their tribe mates alternately.
- Nuno picked Maya
- Maya picked Szymon
- Szymon picked Zach
- Zach picked Tyler
- Tyler picked Kacey
- Kacey picked Kim
- Kim picked Mark
- Mark picked DB
- By default, Jemarc joined the New Taganak
- Kim, Nuno, Szymon & Zach transferred from Taganak to Sibaung.
- While no one transferred from Sibaung to Taganak.
- After the schoolyard pick, Nuno & Jemarc were sent to Banish Island being the first and last members of the New Taganak tribe.
- At some point in the game, Taganak was down into two members.
- Taganak was the only starting tribe / bloodline to not produce a finalist at Final Tribal Council.