|Survivor: Paranoia Island|
|Filming Location|| Kalayaan,|
Snake Island Location:
Snake Island, El Nido, Palawan
|Season Run|| November 23, 2013|
- February 5, 2014
|Next Season||Survivor: Social Island|
Survivor: Paranoia Island is the first season of Rockstar Survivor Online Reality Game (ORG).
42 days, 21 people, 1 SURVIVOR!
- One Tribe: This season started with only one tribe. All the castaways competed against each other vying for four (4) individual immunity necklaces. At Day 4, a tribe were split into four (4) tribes of five (5) castaways.
- 4 Individual Immunity Winners: To start the game, no tribal immunity since there's only one tribe. The first challenge is individual immunity with 4 winners.
- First Tribal Council Paranoia: All the 21 castaways will go to their first tribal council, without knowing who won the 4 individual immunity. If a vote would be cast to an individual immunity winner, it would be negated.
- Tribe Split: At Final 20 Castaways, the tribe is to be split into 4 tribes of 5 castaways. Remaining castaways were ranked base on their previous challenge: The castaways who placed 1st, 5th, 9th, 13th & 17th would be the first tribe; then 2nd, 6th, 10th, 14th & 18th would be the second tribe, and so on, and so forth.
- Tribe Dissolve and Shuffle: At Final 18 castaways, the losing tribe was dissolved (Lumba-Lumba), three tribes remained. And also at Final 15 castaways, the last placing tribe was dissolved (Dugong), only two tribes remained, those were Pawikan and Butanding. The castaways were shuffled based on their chosen numbers respectively.
- The Dictators vs The Outcasts: At Final 14, castaways were obliged to vote out 3 & 4 castaways from Pawikan & Butanding respectively. 7 castaways who got the majority votes were placed on The Outcasts tribe, the other half was on The Dictators tribe.
- Snake Island: This island is located at Snake Island, Palawan, Philippines. It's an "unannounced" Redemption Island but with a fresh new twist. Snake Island is active both pre-merge and post-merge. It would showcase not only a castaway's physical ability but also his/her social and strategic gameplay, there would be one immunity winner and a tribal council. Every eliminated castaways get a chance to compete at Snake Island, until only four (4) players would reach the Final Battle where two (2) highest scorers would win and would return in the game.
- Double-Power Challenge: It is the so called Immunity Challenge pre-merge. Every “first place” tribal winner of the challenge won an additional power at loser’s Tribal Council. It is the power to send someone in Banish Island.
- VIP (Voluntary Invite Player): The highest scorer individually will be given an additional power, he/she will go and vote with the losing tribe at the tribal council.
- a VIP will be immune and will possess a "Twin Vote"
- it is similar to the infamous Kidnapping, but this time a VIP will be immune and will possess a "Twin Vote"
- a VIP will then return to his/her tribe immediately after the tribal council
- a castaway can only be a VIP once in the entire season.
- Twin Vote: A power to cast two votes against a castaway
- a power given to a "VIP"
- a "Twin Vote" can't be split into two separate vote
- a "Twin Vote" can only be used by the VIP on that specific tribal council.
- a "Twin Vote" cannot be shared by the VIP to other castaways
- Banish Island (similar to Exile Island): A place where a castaway is sent to, to find the key to the hidden immunity idol.
- is active from Final 20 until before merge
- the castaway sent to Banish Island will join first his/her tribe before the tribe shuffle/dissolve
- 1st place winning tribe will pick someone to be banished from the losing tribe.
- a castaway can only be banished "once" in the entire season.
- Hidden Immunity Idol: It enables a castaway to gain immunity for one Tribal Council.
- in the event that a "banished castaway" didn't find the Hidden Immunity Idol, he/she will be automatically given a fake idol.
- Ultimate Immunity Challenge: A very complex Immunity Challenge just before merge. Where eleven (11) out of twelve (12) participating castaways would win individual immunity and made it on merged tribe. The lowest individual scorer would be eliminated in the game.
- Forced Tribal Council: At Final 12's Ultimate Immunity Challenge, only nine (9) out of supposed to be twelve (12) castaways submitted scores for immunity win! A forced tribal council was called to vote out one of the three castaways who haven't submitted scores.
- Triple-Power Challenge: It is the so called Immunity Challenge post-merge. Every individual winner of the challenge won additional powers at Tribal Council.
- Twin Vote: A power to cast two votes against a castaway.
- Discount vote: a power to nullify "one vote" against a castaway.
- in the event that he/she cast a discount vote to a castaway with no votes cast, his twin vote will automatically be counted as "one vote" only, and the discount vote would be nullified.
- Cursed Pearls: The power given to the boot at Final 10 to Final 7 tribal councils. He/she would choose one among the three cursed pearls before heading to Snake Island:
- Black Pearl - one (1) vote cast against a castaway
- White Pearl - one (1) vote negated against a castaway.
- Blood Pearl - prohibits a castaway's one (1) vote to be counted.
- Unannounced Tribal Council: At Final 7, the moderators informed all the castaways that there would be a live challenge, but instead a live tribal council that took only 3 minutes.
- Merge > Tribe Split > Re-merge: After the Final Battle at Snake Island post-merge (Six castaways are still in the running), two castaways returned in the game and became the leaders of two separate tribes. The two returnees started the schoolyard pick and formed two (2) tribes of four (4) members. Shockingly, both tribes would have a triple-power challenge winner and would both vote someone out. After the double tribal council, the two tribes re-merge.
|Castaways||Nationality||Original Tribe||Split Tribes||Dissolved Tribes||New Tribes||Final 12||Merged Tribe||Unmerge|
|Voted Out||Snake Island|
|Day 9||Day 14|
|Lumba-Lumba||2nd Voted Out|
|Pawikan||Dugong||5th Voted Out|
|Dugong||Butanding||Butanding||6th Voted Out|
|Butanding||Butanding||4th Voted Out|
|Dugong||Pawikan||3rd Voted Out|
Eliminatedbr />Day 21
|Pawikan||Pawikan||Pawikan||The Dictators||8th Voted Out|
|Dugong||Butanding||Butanding||The Outcasts||7th Voted Out|
1st Jury Member
|Lumba-Lumba||Pawikan||Butanding||The Dictators||Sama Ganti||10th Voted Out|
2nd Jury Member
|1st Voted Out|
|9th Voted Out|
3rd Jury Member
|Pawikan||Pawikan||Pawikan||The Dictators||12th Voted Out|
4th Jury Member
| Brian Long173311|
|Lumba-Lumba||Pawikan||Pawikan||The Outcasts||13th Voted Out|
5th Jury Member
|Butanding||Butanding||Butanding||The Outcasts||Magaling||15th Voted Out|
6th Jury Member
|Lumba-Lumba||Butanding||Pawikan||The Outcasts||Mahusay||16th Voted Out|
7th Jury Member
|Lumba-Lumba||Butanding||Pawikan||The Dictators||Magaling||Matatag||17th Voted Out|
8th Jury Member
|Dugong||Dugong||Pawikan||The Dictators||Mahusay||18th Voted Out|
9th Jury Member
|Butanding||Pawikan||Butanding||The Dictators||Mahusay||19th Voted Out|
10th Jury Member
|Butanding||Dugong||Butanding||The Dictators||Magaling||11th Voted Out|
|Dugong||Dugong||Butanding||The Outcasts||Mahusay||14th Voted Out|
This season started with only one tribe. The game started with no tribal immunity but an individual immunity challenge with 4 winners. All the castaways competed against each other vying for 4 individual immunity necklaces. At tribal council, the 21 castaways cast their vote without knowing who won the challenge. Before the reading of votes, the castaways found out that DB, Wesley, Ivan & Max won 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th respectively, negating all the votes cast against them. Aston received the majority vote with 6, becoming the first castaway voted out of Survivor: Paranoia Island.
At Day 4 – Final 20, Tuklaw tribe were split into four tribes with five members each. All the remaining castaways were ranked base on their previous challenge: The castaways who placed 1st, 5th, 9th, 13th & 17th would be the first tribe; then 2nd, 6th, 10th, 14th & 18th would be the second tribe, and so on, and so forth. Named as Butanding, Dugong, Lumba-Lumba & Pawikan tribes.
At Final 18 castaways, the losing tribe was dissolved (Lumba-Lumba), three tribes remained. And also at Final 15 castaways, Dugong tribe was dissolved, only Pawikan and Butanding tribes remained. The castaways were shuffled based on their chosen numbers respectively.
Hence, after 4 boots, an "unannounced" Redemption Island called Snake Island started it’s first ever Immunity Challenge. There would be one immunity winner and a tribal council to vote someone out in the game permanently. In the event that there is a tie at in the votes; first will be a re-vote but after another tie, three castaways will automatically draw rocks and would elimate the unlucky one. This Snake Island has a brand new twist and was active both pre-merge and post-merge. It would showcase not only a castaway's physical ability but also his/her social and strategic gameplay. Every eliminated castaways got a chance to compete at Snake Island, until at some point only four players would reach the Final Battle and the two highest scorers would return in the game.
At Final 14, castaways were obliged to vote out 3 & 4 castaways from Pawikan & Butanding respectively. 7 castaways who got the majority votes were placed on The Outcasts tribe, the other half was on The Dictators tribe. The Dictators lose at their first immunity challenge, Brian received the majority vote but being an inactive member of the tribe, Tyson was disqualified. At Final 13, the immunity challenge was postponed due to Kacey’s evacuation.
At Final 12, a very complex Immunity Challenge just before merge was held. Where eleven out of twelve participating castaways would win individual immunity and make it on merged tribe. The lowest individual scorer would be eliminated in the game.`
But only nine out of supposed to be twelve castaways submitted their scores at immunity challenge. A forced tribal council was called to vote out one of the three castaways who haven't submitted their scores. Wesley was voted out by 8-3-1. Aston & Kacey then returned in the game being the Final Battle pre-merge winners, possessing a hidden immunity idol.
At Final 11, the power shifted to the minority after Szymon successfully used the Triple-Power Challenge advantage, ousting Ivan in the game even if Bad Bitches In Charge was down to 5 against the 6 majority alliance. The pagonging of The BEDKIK Alliance started, leaving Kevin as the last member standing.
At Final 7, the moderators informed all the castaways that there would be a live challenge, but instead an unannounced live tribal council was held that took only 3 minutes. Kevin was voted out by Togz at the re-vote due to huge amount of self-votes.
After the Final Battle at Snake Island post-merge (where six castaways are still in the main game), DB & Kevin returned and became the leaders of two separate tribes, Magaling & Mahusay respectively. The two returnees started the schoolyard pick and formed two tribes with four members each. Shockingly, both tribes were given a separate triple-power challenge, where both tribes produced individual winner and would vote someone out. Surprisingly, DB & Kevin won the challenge, successfully ousting Chris & Togz respectively. After the double tribal council, the two tribes re-merge.
Kevin amazingly won all the Triple-Power Challenges upon returning from Snake Island, becoming the huge factor at every elimination of his opponents. Kevin & Evan delivered a very tight fight at the Final Triple-Power Challenge, but eventually Kevin beat Evan. The three returnees (DB, Kacey & Kevin) formed a Final 3 pact, voting out the jury threat, Evan at Final 4. At the Final Tribal Council, the three returnees from Snake Island vyed to win the season but Kevin won the respect from the majority of the Jury for overcoming huge odds by his immunity winning streaks and his masterful social game, winning him the title of Sole Survivor in a 5-3-2 vote.
|1||"Act Now and Apologize Later"||DB||None||None||Aston||6-4-3-1-0-0-0|| 1st Voted Out|
|2||"Sinking Like an Anchor"||Dugong||Lloyd||Eddie||Phil|| 3-3-1;|
|3||"Just Follow Your Arrow"||Dugong||Kevin||Togz||Nick||6-1|| 2nd Voted Out|
|4||"Shrimp on the Barbie"||Butanding||Blake||Kim||Isaac||7-1|| 3rd Voted Out|
|5||"Go and Ride into the Sunset"||Aston||Aston||Phil||4-0|| 21st|
|Pawikan||Ivan||Szymon||Blake||7-1|| 4th Voted Out|
|Nick||Blake||Max||Max||4-3-1|| 5th Voted Out|
|6||"The Tea Party has Fallen!"||Aston||Aston||Nick||2-0|| 20th|
|Pawikan||Brian||Wesley||Ted||5-3-1|| 6th Voted Out|
|7||"It Sucks Being an Outcast"||Aston||Aston||Ted||3-1|| 17th|
|The Dictators||Szymon||Brian||Tyson||7-1-1|| Disqualified|
|8||"A Big Mountain for Me to Climb"||Aston||Kacey||Isaac|| 16th|
[sans Chris, Lloyd and Wesley]
|None||None||Wesley||8-3-1|| 7th Voted Out|
|Episode||Title||Snake Island||Triple-Power Challenge||Eliminated||Vote||Finish|
|9||"He Thinks He Can Play on Both Sides"||Wesley||Brian||Eddie ||Eddie||8-4-1-0|| 8th Voted Out|
|[Ivan]||None||None||Aston||5-4||9th Voted Out|
|10||"At the Final NOW"||Wesley||Wesley||Eddie||1-0|| 14th|
|Szymon||Ivan (x2)||DB||Ivan||6-5|| 10th Voted Out|
|11||"A Hero's Dark"||Wesley||N/A||Wesley||2-1|| 13th|
1st Jury Member
|Kevin||DB ||DB||5-4-1|| 11th Voted Out|
|12||"You're a Lying Greasy, Sleazy Weasel"||Aston||DB||Ivan||1-0|| 12th|
2nd Jury Member
| 12th Voted Out|
|13||"I'm on the Bottom of the Totem Pole"||Aston||Kim||Aston||1-0|| 11th|
3rd Jury Member
|Kevin||Szymon ||Brian||4-2-1|| 13th Voted Out|
| 14th Voted Out|
|14||"For Me Personally, This is War"||DB||DB||Kim|| 10th|
4th Jury Member
|DB||Chris ||Chris||2-1-0|| 15th Voted Out|
6th Jury Member
5th Jury Member
|Kevin||Evan (x2)||Lloyd||Togz||2-0|| 16th Voted Out|
7th Jury Member
|15||"He Has Me Under His Thumb"||Kevin||Szymon (x2)||Lloyd||Szymon|| 2-2-2;|
| 17th Voted Out|
8th Jury Member
|16||"The Most Complete Game Out Here"||Kevin||Lloyd (x2)||DB||Lloyd|| 2-2-0;|
| 18th Voted Out|
9th Jury Member
|Kevin||Evan (x2)||DB||Evan||4-0|| 19th Voted Out|
10th Jury Member
|Jury Vote||DB||5-3-2||2nd Runner-Up|
- The Twin Vote and Discount Vote are presented to the winner of the Triple-Power Challenge. The name under Twin Vote and Discount Vote is who the immunity winner used the vote power on.
|Survivor: Paranoia Island Voting History|
|Tribes||Original Tribes||Split Tribes||Day 9 Dissolve||Day 14|
|New Tribes||Final 12||Merged Tribe||Split Tribes||Re-Merged Tribe|
|►►►►►►►||Kevin||Ted||—||Nick (x2)||—||—||Tyson||DB||Brian||—||Wesley||Eddie (x2)||Exempted||DB ||Togz||Togz||Szymon ||Szymon||None||—||Szymon (x2)||Szymon (x2)||Lloyd (x2)||Lloyd (x2)||Evan (x2)||Jury Vote|
|►►►►►►►||Lloyd||Aston||Tyson (x2)||Tyson (x2)||—||—||—||Tyson||—||—||—||Wesley||Ivan||Aston||DB||DB||Kim||Brian||Lloyd||None||—||Togz||DB||None||None||DB|
|►►►►►►►||Szymon||Aston||—||Nick||—||Blake||—||—||Brian (x2)||—||Lloyd||Ivan||Aston||Ivan (x2)||Kim||Kim||Kim||Kevin||None||—||Lloyd||None||Kacey|
|►►►►►||Brian||Aston||—||Nick||Isaac||—||Ted (x2)||Kacey||—||Wesley||Eddie ||Exempted||DB||DB||Togz (x2)||Togz (x2)||Szymon||Szymon||DB|
|►►||Blake||—||—||Isaac (x2)||Ted||Max (x2)|
|Snake Island Voting History|
|Vote:||4-0||2-0||2-0||3-1||No Vote||1-0||2-1||1-0||1-0||No Vote|